apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.2 of apr/apr-util?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:24:37 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Okay, here is what would be helpful and something you might be able to
> provide feedback on: can you *build* and *install* parallel
> apr/apr-util?  Bonus question: Can you use httpd with an installed
> apr/apr-util?  If not, what do we need to fix?

cd apr
./buildconf && ./configure --prefix=$HOME/aprinst
make && make install
cd ../apr-util
./buildconf && ./configure --prefix=$HOME/aprinst --with-apr=../apr
make && make install

(apr-util can't be told to use the APR installed dir since apr-util
relies on rules.mk and perhaps other stuff from apr build tree)

everything okay so far

cd ../httpd-2.0
./buildconf
(fails because it relies on srclib/apr)