apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.2 of apr/apr-util?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:04:55 GMT
--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:07 AM -0500 Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> if nobody else is volunteering (and i don't think i've seen another
> response on the list) i'd be happy to do any associated legwork
> that's needed, but as i don't have commit access, someone else is
> going to need to be involved at some point.

Okay, here is what would be helpful and something you might be able
to provide feedback on: can you *build* and *install* parallel
apr/apr-util?  Bonus question: Can you use httpd with an installed
apr/apr-util?  If not, what do we need to fix?

I think knowing tenatively that these packaging issues are
straightened out before we tag would be *real* nice.  -- justin