apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apr_proc_other_child_read examined in depth
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:00:21 GMT
--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:48 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr." 
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Just more observations, another pair of eyeballs might come in
> handy.

I can't say I know much about OC logic, and I don't really have time 
to investigate this, but...

> -1 on 0.9.2 till this issue is resolved.

I don't really see why we should hold off on 0.9.2 because the 
current API is broken.  We're not saying it is 1.0.

Or, do you plan on holding httpd 2.0.45 back as well?  If you still 
plan to have 2.0.45 out soon and your offer to co-RM 0.9.2 at the 
same time holds, then waiting is fine with me.  Otherwise, we should 
look at getting someone else (Garrett?) to RM.  =)

And, are you going to be able to fix this in a way that doesn't blow 
up backwards compatibility with httpd's 2.0.42+?  -- justin

View raw message