apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next release of apr?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 04:25:08 GMT
--On Monday, January 6, 2003 9:36 PM -0500 Craig Rodrigues
<rodrigc@attbi.com> wrote:

> Is there any anticipated schedule for the release of apr-0.9.2?

Basically, apr should be free to go to 0.9.2 at any point.  However,
apr-util needs to be able to build without having ../apr present at
configure-time (but we can assume that for buildconf-time).

My free time is taking a nose dive right now since classes are
starting here.  But, I would recommend looking at what Fred did to
httpd-2.0 and utilizing a similar strategy for apr-util (see recent
thread on dev@httpd for some brokenness it introduced though using
old libtools).  If that's done, then we should be able to release an
apr-util that can actually build.  -- justin