apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <...@manyfish.co.uk>
Subject Re: APR Win32 Regression Status (3 failed, 2 not implemented)
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:49:15 GMT
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 05:29:05PM -0600, William Rowe wrote:
> My recollection of OS/X is that it's nearly as clean as Win32 at this point,
> and suffers from the same bogus test_localstr and test_ctime tests.
> Fortunately, I'm in CST where I notice these sorts of Pacific fubars.

Is it possible to easily change the timezone per-process on Win32 like
it is in Unix? I guess these tests will always have to be run in *some*
specific timezone, so maybe PST is as good as any really?

(using TZ=PST8PDT ./testall seems to be a pretty portable way of getting
these tests to pass on Unix systems)

Regards,

joe