apr-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: arch specific include files, the naming thereof
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:45:51 GMT
* Greg Stein (gstein@lyra.org) wrote :
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:59:50PM -0500, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> > My argument against using "apr_*.h" would be twofold.
>
> Fair enough... both points make sense.

Ok, so this looks like a rough consensus on apr_private_*.h, right?
What's the best way to rename the files? cvs rm and add them again with new
names, or move the RCS files directly (something i've never tried and have
no great desire to do on a live server without someone going "yeah, that
works" ;-) )?
-Thom