apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Time zone problem with testtime...
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:39:42 GMT
   When I run the time test it fails on each of the local time tests.
It appears that the hard coded time "now" will never match the hard
coded string except in the time zone where this test was written.  The
test expects apr_time_exp_lt() to convert "now" to "12:05:36...", but in
my time zone it converts to "13:05:36..." which is an hour off.  My
guess is that the test was set up to run in PST time zone and I am in
MST time zone which is 1 hour later.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com