apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: IPv6 breakage on NetBSD
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:53:51 GMT
Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org> writes:

> [CCing apr-dev because it looks like an apr problem.]
>
> It looks like it might be a problem with revision 1.62 or apr
> sockopt.c.  I'll be out of town all day today, but tomorrow if
> no one has gotten to it i'll see if i can come up with a patch.

As Mr. Hanai says, your symptoms match the problem fixed by his patch.

Unfortunately, I did not apply the patch to APACHE_2_0_BRANCH until
last night.  Please update server/listen.c to pick up the fix and
report back.  IMHO we shouldn't release 2.0.44 without this issue
resolved.  While I'm "sure" the patch fixes it, it would be nice to
hear from you.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...