apr-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Dezeljin <program...@nib.si>
Subject Re: aprutils: HOWTO include apr_queue.c
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:19:16 GMT
Hi.

> Well, it's hard to help you if you don't tell us which symbols are
> unresolved. But my first guess is that you're linking with just
> libaprutil -- you need libapr, too. APR-util depends on APR.
10x ... you already help me.

Attached you can find the patch for:
- aprutil.dsp
- libaprutil.dsp
- misc/apr_queue.c
- include/apr_queue.h

I added apr_queue to the project file (BTW: MS VS.NET reports to me
that project files in the last snapshot report are broken). I also added
'APU_DECLARE()' to all function declarations.
I tested it on Windows and this works fine.

Sorry for two files (hehe ... its the first time I make a patch and I
don't know which is the correct format:
- apr-util_queue.diff (produced by: cvs diff -b -B )
- apr-util_queue.patch (produced by: cvs diff -b -B -u )

Regards,
Dezo