apr-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Dezeljin <program...@nib.si>
Subject aprutils: HOWTO include apr_queue.c
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:21:46 GMT
Hi.

Can someone pleas explain me how to add apr_queue to the library on
Windows?

I'm using VS.NET . I open 'aprutil.dsw' in apr-util dir. Choose convert
all project files to VS 7 format (BTW: Is of any use if I send those 'new'
project files to the list - e.g. to add them to the CVS). Then I add a
queue subfolder under libaprutil->Source_Files and add apr_queue.c in this
subfolder. Then I build the libray.

When I compile my sources that uses apr_queue I get an error during
linking that there are unresolved symbols.

Any sugestion?

10x in advance.

Regards,
Dezo