apr-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sánchez <wsanc...@wsanchez.net>
Subject Re: Suggested API (Re: APR_TMP_DIRECTORY)
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:48:24 GMT
   Seriously?

   I must be completely in la la land, because I can't see how.  It's
adding a function that's the same as the existing apr_file_mktemp(),
except it makes a directory instead.  Add one more to return the system
temp directory.  What am I missing?  If that's overengineered, then so
is apr_file_mktemp().

   Am I crazy?  I'll shut up if I'm crazy.

	-wsv