apr-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sánchez <wsanc...@wsanchez.net>
Subject Re: PATCH: small patch for OpenServer
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:45:23 GMT
   The first part of this patch doesn't apply; looks like the equivalent
is already on the mainline.

   The second part is a little iffy.  Is there no header in SCO which
defines SHUT_RDWR?  The library (-lsocket) that provides shutdown()
doesn't provide SHUT_RDWR?  Does the manual for that function really
tell you to pass '2' in for the second arg?

	-wsv