apr-dev mailing list archives

From "RITESH RAI" <riteshs...@hotmail.com>
Subject Query about APR's OS Support
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:48:39 GMT

Hi,
I have recently started to use the APR for one of my project, The
requirement is that the product has to be compatible on the following OS

Win 9x
Win 32
Unix
Linux
MAC OS X
MAC OS 9

The relase of APR source code I downloaded, contains the code for Windows
and unix, What i want to know is that does APR has support for MAC OS X and
MAC OS 9. If yes how do is get the corresponding source code for the same,
and if not is there any plan to have these support in this. Please let me
know as this will help me decide to use the APR for my project

Regards
Ritesh

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf