apr-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Fogel <kfo...@newton.ch.collab.net>
Subject Re: [time to move on I guess] APR_TMP_DIRECTORY
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:27:51 GMT
Karl Fogel <kfogel@newton.ch.collab.net> writes:
> It's just been waiting on Mike Pilato (or someone) having enough time
> to implement it now, that's all.  No procedural holdups remain,
> agreed.
>
> -Karl, speaking for Mike, who is perfectly capable of speaking for
>        himself, but it's me checking email right now, not Mike :-).

Heh, or maybe I shouldn't have spoken at all -- the Subversion issue
that I was thinking of is, in fact, unassigned at the moment, and
wasn't directly relevant anyway.

Mike or Greg, do you remember exactly what spurred this whole
discussion?  I'm drawing a total blank at the moment, but if we know,
then we know when we'll need this APR functionality by.

-K