apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: aprutils: HOWTO include apr_queue.c
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:17:35 GMT
Damir Dezeljin wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Can someone pleas explain me how to add apr_queue to the library on
>Windows?
>
>I'm using VS.NET . I open 'aprutil.dsw' in apr-util dir. Choose convert
>all project files to VS 7 format (BTW: Is of any use if I send those 'new'
>project files to the list - e.g. to add them to the CVS).

No, we have too many project files to maintain as it is.

(Perhaps someday we'll be able to port the .dsp and .vcproj generator
from Subversion to APR -- once Subversion has it. Working on that...)

>Then I add a
>queue subfolder under libaprutil->Source_Files and add apr_queue.c in this
>subfolder. Then I build the libray.
>
>When I compile my sources that uses apr_queue I get an error during
>linking that there are unresolved symbols.
>
>Any sugestion?

Well, it's hard to help you if you don't tell us which symbols are
unresolved. But my first guess is that you're linking with just
libaprutil -- you need libapr, too. APR-util depends on APR.

(BTW, it's interesting to see that my bank wants to use APR :-)

--
Brane ─îibej   <brane@xbc.nu>   http://www.xbc.nu/brane/