apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: [time to move on I guess] APR_TMP_DIRECTORY
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:53:53 GMT
David Reid wrote:

>Yeah nice thought but it's been vetoed by quite a few folks. You do read the
>same list I do don't you? :)

Sorry? I haven't seen a single veto. All I've seen is some (admittedly
heated) discussion, and no reply yet from Dirk-Willem (who seems to
oppose this addition the most) to my arguments in
<3DF6EA06.1050801@xbc.nu> and proposal in <3DFE7B9F.8030000@xbc.nu>.
Perhaps I'm blind.

No, I'm not going to call for a vote. If anyone wants to call a veto on
technical grounds, they should speak up.

(BTW, accompanying the implementation of that proposal with a discussion
in the docs of safe usage of scratch directories would, in my opinion,
be a Good Thing.)

--
Brane ─îibej   <brane@xbc.nu>   http://www.xbc.nu/brane/