apr-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0 trouble compiling = cannont find -lapr -laprutil
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:55:18 GMT
> So, I have updated my src of apache, arp and mod_perl2 from cvs.  Still the exact same
result.

I've messed up while adjusting for the new libapr's naming. it's fixed now in
cvs. Though you shouldn't have had a problem in first place. it'd have just
skipped linking to the apr libs and shouldn't have caused a problem.

In any case. Please update your cvs version and try again. If you fail, please
check that you build against the new versions that you have installed. that's
make sure that you've deleted all the old installs, if they are no longer needed.

If you still fail, post a complete report as explained here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Reporting_Problems