apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Kean Johnston" <...@sco.com>
Subject RE: PATCH: small patch for OpenServer
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:59:39 GMT
>    The second part is a little iffy.  Is there no header in SCO which
> defines SHUT_RDWR?  The library (-lsocket) that provides shutdown()
> doesn't provide SHUT_RDWR?  Does the manual for that function really
> tell you to pass '2' in for the second arg?
Yes :(

It's something I plan on addressing in the upcoming release, but for
all systems currently out there, there is no header file which defines
this. Purely as a matter of interest, when did the NAMES of these
defines
first appear? I have seen lots of older systems that just tell you what
numbers to use.

Kean