apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: chdir() equivalent
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:34:56 GMT

I shouldn't be on-line right now, but Kelly is asleep, so here I am.   :-)

Amazingly enough, I don't believe that there is a chdir() replacement yet.
Patches are welcome, it is a useful function to have.

As for a cross-reference between Posix and APR, there isn't one yet.  At
one time, most apr functions were apr_{POSIX_name} if there was a posix
equivalent.  However, with all of the function renames, this rule no
longer applies most of the time.

It would be great to create that documentation for both Unix and Windows.
Since I will have some (very little) amount of time in the next week or
so, I will try to throw some beginning stuff together.  Of course, if you
want to start a page, we can get it up on-line, and other people can help
to fill it out.

Ryan