apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@apache.org>
Subject APR/APR-util commit messages
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:42:27 GMT

We have a problem with APR and APR-util commit messages.  The problem is
that if you commit code from the top of the httpd-2.0 tree, the commit
message goes to cvs@httpd.apache.org, not cvs@apr.apache.org.  This means
that anybody who does not receive httpd commit messages is missing a LARGE
number of apr and apr-util commits.  That is a bad thing.

Either we need to change the CVS commit script to handle this case and
copy both cvs lists*, or we need to somehow stop this from being allowed.
In the meantime, APR developers, please do not commit to APR from the top
of the httpd tree.

I would look into this myself, but Kelly's contractions are finally
picking up, and I don't expect to be on-line much for the next 24-48
hours.

Ryan