apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@apache.org>
Subject Broke 100 tests
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 05:30:39 GMT

We now have more than 100 tests in the new test suite.  I have been
working at this for a long time, and while the suite is getting better, it
is nowhere near done yet.  I need help with this project.  There are four
things that still need to happen:

1)  The rest of the current tests need to be ported to the new system
2)  More tests need to be written. (We have horrible coverage)
3)  Test suites are needed for apr-util and apr-iconv  (I would prefer to
use the same driver as APR is using for those).
4)  The tests need to be run everywhere so that we can make sure that we
are actually passing our tests.

I am asking for volunteers to help out with this.  I don't believe that we
can make a 1.0 release without 1 and 4 happening, and at least some of 2.

Ryan