apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apr_mmap_t
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:50:23 GMT

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Does anybody have any idea at all why apr_mmap_t is not an incomplete
> type?  I have to change its size and that's a bit of a PITA because, while
> it SHOULD not, it COULD break binary compat for stupid modules who use
> sizeof(apr_mmap_t) for something.

 Revision 1.11 / (view) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Fri Jul 7
19:14:52 2000 UTC (2 years, 4 months ago) by rbb
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.10: +14 -1 lines
Diff to previous 1.10 (colored)
Stop using an incomplete type for MMAP files.  The only sane way to really
store an MMAP file as far as I can see is as a void * and a length.  BeOS
requires another variable, but it doesn't do any harm to expose that too.
This cleans up some code for Apache, and it makes sense IMHO.

What are you adding to MMAPs?

Ryan