apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@apache.org>
Subject Who is using APR????
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:45:06 GMT

Hi everybody.  I noticed that there are a lot of bugs being reported right
now, which is awesome!  But, I don't recognize a lot of the names of
people reporting the bugs.  The only reason I care, is that I really want
to flush out the list of projects that are using APR at
http://apr.apache.org/projects.html.

If you are using APR, and your project is on that list, please send e-mail
so that we can get your name up there.  The goal is to get people to
realize that APR is a project worth looking at.  The more projects we have
on that page, the more likely others will look at APR.  Also, if you have
any feedback about APR (positive or negative), pleae send it along.  I
would really like to get feedback onto that page as well if it is
possible.

Ryan