apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: APR/APR-util commit messages
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:56:59 GMT
At 12:12 PM 11/30/2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>Perhaps the simplest thing for httpd users is to modify srclib/CVS/Entries
>and remove the D/apr[-util/-iconv]//// lines.  This prohibits CVS from
>drilling down into those directories from httpd or other project's commits.

Before I get assailed for forcing "my way" on the community, I'm just
offering what *I* choose to do.  I'm only offering a suggestion :-)

Anyone else have some clever tricks up their sleeves when working
with multiple project's cvs repositories in the same tree?  I'd be interested
in other workarounds folks have experimented with.

Bill