apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: apr_iconv* API's
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:39:15 GMT
   Why are these API's in their own repository rather than being part of APR?  I'm sure I missed
some discussion on this topic somewhere.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@apache.org> Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:22:39
AM >>>
Checkout the apr-iconv repository.

Bill

At 12:07 PM 10/31/2002, you wrote:
>   The file apr-util\xlate\xlate.c refers to the functions which are #ifdef'ed by APU_HAS_APR_ICONV:
>
>apr_iconv_open()
>apr_iconv()
>apr_iconv_close()
>
>I am unable to locate an implementation or headers for these functions in APR or APR-UTIL.
 Are these APIs still yet to be defined or just left over code?