apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in test_apr.h testall.c testsleep.c
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:12:25 GMT
On 22 Oct 2002 rbb@apache.org wrote:

> rbb         2002/10/22 11:10:27
>   Modified:    test     Makefile.in test_apr.h testall.c testsleep.c
>   Log:
>   Port testsleep to the new test suite.

This test has actually shown a problem with the new test
suite.  Basically, it runs all of the tests, and then prints all of the
output.  There are a couple of ways to fix this, and I will fix it in the
next week or so.  The way that this manifests itself, is that the test
suite now pauses for 5 seconds at the start of running the tests and then
prints the results.

550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610

View raw message