apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri PAPADOPOULOS-ORFANOS <papad...@shfj.cea.fr>
Subject apr 0.9.1 on Solaris
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:52:04 GMT
Hi,

I've just built apr 0.9.1 on Solaris using the latest Sun compiler.
I got the following warning messages (not that they are important
but I thought you may want to fix them):

This one is easy to fix, but I'm afraid it would result
in warnings with other compilers:

"apr_strnatcmp.c", line 62: warning: statement not reached
"apr_strnatcmp.c", line 84: warning: statement not reached

This one is easy to fix, elif -> else:

"sendrecv.c", line 452: warning: #elif must be followed by a constant expression

I'm not sure it's worth/possible to fix these:

"shm.c", line 127: warning: statement not reached
"shm.c", line 264: warning: statement not reached
"shm.c", line 416: warning: statement not reached
"shm.c", line 447: warning: statement not reached
"shm.c", line 572: warning: statement not reached

Regards,
Dimitri