apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Built APR tarball?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:49:59 GMT
On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Luis Manuel Solla wrote:

> 	I've been looking for a *built* tarball of the APR module, but I
> can't find an exact URL. I prefer built tarballs rather than source
> tarballs. Could anybody indicate an URL?

Since we haven't released APR 1.0 yet, we haven't released any binary
builds.  Only source code.

And just to be clear, APR isn't a module -- it's a library.  You mentioned
Apache 1.3.26; I know that somebody was working to get an Apache 1.3
module using APR, but I seem to recall it was nontrivial.  I guess I'm
just curious what you're wanting APR for if not to develop and if not to
run Apache 2.0 or Subversion with.

--Cliff