apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Apache directives controlling APR behavior
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:23:38 GMT
How would people say would be the best way to port the ShmemUIDisUser
code from 1.3 to 2.0/APR... Should I use a simple global var or wrap
that in some sort of apr_set_sysv_uid(...)/apr_get_sysv_uid() pair
which allows the state to be function oriented rather than variable
oriented. I'm leaning towards an apr_whatever global, since that's
what we seem to be doing, but I *hate* blurring those lines.