apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: APR-Chair; Call for nominations
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:56:43 GMT
On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 07:20:11AM +0100, James Cox wrote:
> for those non-commiters amongst us: apr-core is?

Don't worry - there's nothing of interest there.  =)  Move along now.

In reality, it's the PMC's repository.  There's nothing in it
except the STATUS file which lists all PMCers, committers,
internal action items/votes; and the standard committer invitiation
template.

Oh, it also has Resse Witherspoon's home phone number and address.
But, we can't divulge how we obtained that.  Suffice to say, it's
the crown jewel of the ASF.  -- justin