apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Create apr-build repository
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:55:20 GMT
On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 06:54:08PM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> OK, this doesn't seem to gel with my original or current view of apr-util,
> but then you guys have been adding all sorts of stuff in there so maybe it's
> place in the world has altered. If that's the case then I'm still not sure
> doing something like this is the correct way of doing it.

Any suggestions then?  This has a wider scope than just apr-util.

apr-util, httpd-2.0, serf, flood, SVN all require some subset of
those files I listed that are only in APR.

For serf, flood, and SVN, they copy those files into their local
repository.  For apr-util and httpd-2.0, they require apr to be in a
very specific location.  I think we can do better.  -- justin