apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Create apr-build repository
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:19:40 GMT
It isn't directly related to autoconf. We wanted to share autoconf and other
build scripts. That is the *core* reason why the projects are not
self-supporting.

But since m4 doesn't have flexible include processing, then we end up with a
lot tighter dependency than we would normally have.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/