apr-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build get-version.sh
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:05:14 GMT
* Greg Stein (gstein@lyra.org) wrote :
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:30:25AM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:28:15AM -0700, Greg Stein wrote:
> > > Cool! Thanks. That was one of the steps towards applying this to apr-util.
> >
> > Which obviously is what I'm working on right now.  =)
>
> Woo!
>
> > I already did it for serf - apr-util can't be that much harder.
>
> Check it in then :-)
>
> > Biggest problem is choosing between APRUTIL_ or APU_ for the
> > version prefix.  I'm waffling here.  Any suggestions?  -- justin
>
> Normally, we've stuck with APR_ for the prefix except where conflicts arise.
> In that case, we've chosen APU_

+1 for APU_ here too - APRUTIL is a bit unwieldy. :)
-Thom
--
Thom May -> thom@planetarytramp.net

<@jerenkrantz> Microsoft says that its Internet Explorer 5.1.5 update for
               Mac OS 8 and 9 provides enhanced support for the HyperText
	       Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
<@fitz> bullshit marketing double-speak
<@fitz> translation: "We had a massive bug in our browser that mailed
        your personal info to Martha Stewart everytime you visited a pornsite."