apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-site versioning.html
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:48:55 GMT
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Aaron Bannert wrote:
> > 
> > My main concern is that if we go down that path now then it may be a
> > long time before we become stable again, and it will take time for our
> > dependent projects to sync up too. It seems that we are at a point that
> > we could call stable now, and if we want to redo the time interfaces
> > at some later date we can do so on our own schedule, and call it 1.1
> > or 2.0 depending on what it takes to change it and how it fits with our
> > versioning rules.
> > 
> I'm OK with that. I'd like to propose that we wait at least until Bill
> Rowe comes back from vacation until we make any full/final decision.

Why are we waiting for Bill to come back?  I thought the whole point of
OSS was that no one person was so important that we couldn't continue
without them?


Ryan Bloom                        	rbb@apache.org
550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610

View raw message