apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@ntrnet.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-site versioning.html
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:23:48 GMT
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Aaron Bannert wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 11:15:48AM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> > I think APR is close to being ready for 1.0.  We still need to
> > fix the apr_time_t performance problems (the old 64-bit division
> > issue), though.
>
> Can we plan on doing this for 1.1 once we have the versioning in
> place and a solid release?

I have a better question.  Has anybody come up with a design that we can
agree on for this?  If there is no design, then we really can't solve the
problem quickly.  The last I saw about this issue, nobody agreed on how to
fix it, or even that there was a real problem.

Ryan

550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610