apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 release
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:22:34 GMT
On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 09:16 PM, Greg Stein wrote:

> I've uploaded a site structure to http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/ and
> also
> uploaded some 0.9.0 source tarballs/zipballs. (signed, blah blah)
>
> Since this is our first "formalized" release, could somebody at least
> take a
> look around and make any tweaks or suggestions? Before putting an
> announcement at Freshmeat or announce@apache.org or whatever, it would
> be
> nice to at least get some validation of our release management setup.
>
> IOW, it looks fine to me, but I don't trust it yet :-)

No apr-util tarball to go with it?

The FreeBSD port of apr includes apr-util (because you need apr to
build apr-util anyway, and i needed apr-util for subversion), and it
would be nice to have a matching 0.9.0 tarball, rather than having to
pick some random snapshot...

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                    Remember, any design flaw you're
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net      sufficiently snide about becomes