apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Question about committing to APR.
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:59:06 GMT
I would swear I have committed things to APR in the past, but seem to be
having trouble now. I get the following error messages...

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs/apr/strings'
            (/home/cvs/apr/strings/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsQHwqsq

Which I believe means I don't have commit access. Could I be added to the
APR project, or should I just submit my patch?

Thanks,

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein