apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: more on the charter (was: El-Kabong -- HTML Parser)
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:16:11 GMT

> I was thinking mostly along the lines that under the "web server project"
> there exists the HTTP specific entities, and a HTML parser would

Well - I am not sure where this APR (portability) or HTTP (hypertext
protocol) focus comes from; we have umpteen parsers and processers and
dommers and transformers and what not in the xml projects.

IMHO that is where it fits perfectly. Especially if this form versus
function (or language versus functional split) is to take hold.

Dw