apr-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: El-Kabong -- HTML Parser
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:58:25 GMT
I don't understand. Is there something in httpd that would need el-kabong?
Flood could definately use it, but I really don't want to make flood
dependent on both httpd and APR, especially when flood is a _client_
and the httpd _server_ project is a server. HTML is more general than
server-side HTTP, IMHO.

-aaron