apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade apr expat???
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:48:50 GMT
On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 05:46:55PM -0700, Blair Zajac wrote:
> Is there any reason for SVN to push for apr-util to upgrade it's expat
> from 1.95.1 to 1.95.4 given that we use it.  Several points:

That would be great. If you can help with patches for upgrading apr-util's
expat, then fantastic. I'll shepherd those guys right into apr-util. Just be
wary that there are some local changes to apr-util's expat. Pretty much any
revision after 1.1 is a local change (since we've never re-baselined the
bundled Expat).

When the bundled Expat is bumped up to 1.95.4, then I'll apply a new tag
which we can use for future re-baselining.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/