apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:46:33 GMT
I just wanted to hilite this change, in case people missed it. Our output
library now looks like: libapr-0.so

(and when we release 1.x.y it will be libapr-1.so)

If you've got problems or concerns or whatever with the change, then now is
the time :-)

[ note: I also plan to shift the includes into INCLUDEDIR/apr-1/* ]

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/