apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-site versioning.html
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:42:20 GMT
Aaron Bannert wrote:
> My main concern is that if we go down that path now then it may be a
> long time before we become stable again, and it will take time for our
> dependent projects to sync up too. It seems that we are at a point that
> we could call stable now, and if we want to redo the time interfaces
> at some later date we can do so on our own schedule, and call it 1.1
> or 2.0 depending on what it takes to change it and how it fits with our
> versioning rules.

I'm OK with that. I'd like to propose that we wait at least until Bill
Rowe comes back from vacation until we make any full/final decision.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   jim@jaguNET.com   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
      "A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order
             will lose both and deserve neither" - T.Jefferson

View raw message