apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject RE: network_io/win32/poll.c
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:21:40 GMT
If it isn't used any more and is need only for reference, can we at
least move it somewhere else?  Since NetWare uses the Win32 Network_io
source and the unix poll.c, it confuses our make files to find the same
named file in both directories.  I keep having to manually delete the
file before I build so that I don't get the wrong copy.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> "Ryan Bloom" <rbb@covalent.net> Monday, July 15, 2002 11:16:01 AM

That version isn't used anymore, and it should be removed.  I believe
wrowe left it in the directory for reference purposes, and was going
remove it in time.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org