apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject status (?) of current iconv breakage
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:43:59 GMT
Is anybody working on any of this?  Am I confused about something?

1) APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS not used in Apache, so httpd won't load on some
   platforms

2) apr_iconv_inbuf_const hints from apr_hints.m4 not migrated (to
   where?)

3) APU_CHECK_ICONV_INBUF not working

   config.log shows that a warning is generated from the test compile
   but it does not set apu_iconv_inbuf_const on my RH-6.2/glibc-2.1.3
   box

   This seems to be because $GCC is not set in the apr-util so the
   APR_TRY_COMPILE_NO_WARNING can't work when using gcc.

Does anyone know of other breakage?

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...