apr-dev mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: More recent ./configure entertainment
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:25:35 GMT

> Dirk, I build APR/HTTPD on a daily basis with 10.1.5 and never saw the
> problem you mentioned. I bet you're using the (screwed up) version of
> AutoConf/AutoMake coming with the developer tools... I had to patch that one
> as well...

Neither did I - until the day before yesterday and today ;-(

.. but I've been using the same homebuild glibtool(ize)  and homebuild
autoconf since march with a little pach for the two level namespace thing.

Perhaps time to do an update on everything to a recent version and do a
fresh checkout. The only change I can find in the last three date is an
update of sed and perl.

Dw