apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: New Test Suite
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:28:48 GMT

Whoa, you're right.  I quickly glanced through (still haven't written
any tests) and saw the code in svn_tests_main.c, but:

/*
 * tests-main.c:  shared main() & friends for SVN test-suite programs
 *

/me blushes

So, Ryan, please take a closer look at it, since it might just do what
you are looking for.

Sander