apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [design] work around new apr_poll leakage?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:21:46 GMT

Nope.  A veto should be acompagnied by an alternative implementation if
it results in a situation where there is no alternative due to vetos anymore.

I'd like to keep the current code and see the mem leak fixed.  That should
for the moment suffice.  For large pollsets a workable solution was provided,
making the veto against the current code even harder to grok.

> I'm going away for a few more days.  I was a lot happier when I wasn't
> reading this e-mail list.

:(

> Ryan

Sander