apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/poll/os2 Makefile.in poll.c
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:42:16 GMT
On 11 Jul 2002 05:40:23 -0000, rbb@apache.org wrote:

>rbb         2002/07/10 22:40:23
>
>  Modified:    network_io/os2 Makefile.in
>  Added:       poll/os2 Makefile.in poll.c
>  Removed:     network_io/os2 poll.c
>  Log:
>  An attempt at the OS/2 implementation.  I have no OS/2 box, so this
>  probably won't work,

Yup, not even close :)

>but at least it is a start.

Sure, gets the required file structure in place.

>My only question is can
>  you select on a file descriptor on OS/2?  If not, then we will just have
>  to return an error on OS/2 if somebody tries to.

No, OS/2 select only does sockets.

I've just written something that appears to work. I only had to rewrite
apr_poll() itself, the rest of the functions are the same as for unix.
Would it be possible to split unix/poll.c into .c files (apr_poll() in one,
helpers in another) so I can share the helper functions?