apr-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: APR - Java Interface
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 19:03:20 GMT
Ian Holsman <ianh@apache.org> wrote:

> has anybody implemented a JNI interface to APR ?
> I know one has been done for perl
>
> pier ???

Sorry... I've been pretty foobared up in the last few days... I did start
implementing it, but didn't go that far, I have some code with allows the
JVM to be loaded by APR, and was working on methods registration... It's
really slim, it was the start of the embedded servlet container, until I
realized that (me dumb) embedding a servlet engine (not a JVM, I'm talking
about the full thing, with sessions and crap like that) was so completely
and utterly wrong! :) (told you the story already).

Those are the files I found... But as I said, they might not be of good use
for what you need to do... (no, IO is not there! :)

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with