apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/threadproc/win32 proc.c
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:57:02 GMT
At 07:56 AM 7/3/2002, brane@xbc.nu wrote:
>Here's a patch for testproc.c that should tickle this particular problem. I
>can't be 100% sure; I'm doing this at work, I only have an old version of APR,
>and I can't update (getting timeouts).

As soon as I 'land' again I will give this the paces... thanks for the test!

>I had to hack at testproc to make it run on Windows at all (have to have a
>.exe
>extension on the program name; don't know if that's just my setup or if it's
>because of the old version of APR, or if testproc never really worked at all).
>Then I added a test for the apr_procattr_child_*_set functions.

Sounds cool.

>Anyway; can't commit, can't checkout ... could somebody please test this with
>HEAD? Hopefully this'll help us avoid this kind of breakage in future.

Same problem here, no connectivity since early this morning.

As I mention, I'm floating a bit this week (US Holiday) so if you want to
revisit
adding the apr_status_t result to ap_foo_inherit_set/unset, be my guest.
(Once we have cvs again.)  I'm definitely +1 on that change!

Bill